Noodles for One

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

You know what? Cooking for one sucks. Honestly, if I had to cook just for myself every night, I would probably starve to death. It’s hard to get motivated to prepare a healthy, nutritious meal when it’s just for yourself.

Don’t get me wrong – I love to eat, and I enjoy cooking; it’s just that when you have to put all that effort into making dinner just because you're supposed to have an evening meal, it’s hard to get motivated.

KJ is away again, and right now I should be preparing myself dinner, but in all honesty I can’t be bothered. Do two-minute noodles and a cup of coffee count as a healthy dinner choice?

Probably not.

1 comments:

said...

Although not a coffee drinker, noodles have become a huge staple of my bachelor diet. The beauty is I live in chinatown and have access to all sorts of noodle bowls. I should probably have my cholesterol checked.

Post a Comment