The Great ANZAC

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ANZAC biscuits are the single greatest biscuit in the entire universe.

I kid you not.

I made a batch on the weekend and they were so good that if I had had the ingredients to make more, I would have eaten every single one of them and baked more so that I could eat all of them without telling anyone about the first batch.

I'm drooling just thinking about them. Ok, that's a bit of a lie - i'm actually dropping crumbs all over my keyboard while i try to devour one as I type this.

2 comments:

Badaunt said...

I haven't had an ANZAC biscuit for YEARS. I might have to make some, soon.

Recently I made some Devils on Horseback, and managed to refrain from eating the lot all at once. I remember what happened the last time I did that.

torrygirl said...

I haven't had them in a long time either, and I knew they were good, but I had forgotten HOW good.

I don't think I've ever had Devils on Horseback, but I can see how eating too many at once may be a bad idea...

Post a Comment