Conferences & Shoes

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I'm going to Sydney next week. Work is holding a conference that has been about 6 months in the making. I have been eating, breathing, living this conference for the past two weeks and I honestly can't wait until it's over so I can relax.

On the plus side, my bosses' penchant for treating themselves to the insanely overpriced means that we're staying in a 5 star hotel while we're there, so I can't complain about that! On an even brighter note, there is a bridal shoe store about half a kilometre from the hotel that I really want to go to. I am beginning to get desperate to find a pair of white shoes that won't require a bank loan for me to buy. Have I mentioned before how insanely overpriced weddings are?

10 more days and this conference will be over and i can have my spare time back!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment