Resignation

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I resigned from my job on Friday. I have worked there for almost 6 years so this is a big deal for me. It was one of the hardest things i've ever had to do, because it's a very family-like business, so everyone there is a friend as well as a colleague.

I'm not really sure how I feel about it all yet. It's a bit hard to say. My boss chose not to announce it to everyone on Friday, which was odd, so I don't yet have the total sense of this being real that I would have if everyone knew.

I have another job to go to, so at least i'm not stressing about money, but i do feel incredibly sad about leaving. I hope this feeling doesn't hang around for the next four weeks, it's not a nice way to be feeling.

1 comments:

Andaloo said...

WOW congratulations...I think. I'm sure once it's made public and everybody (including you) can get over the shock you'll look forward to moving on and starting the new job. GOOD LUCK!

Post a Comment