Quiet time

Friday, October 03, 2008

I haven't posted much lately because of everything that is going on at work.
After resigning last week, my completely unprofessional boss has been making life very unpleasant for me(her answer to everything seems to be to involve lawyers), so I don't really have a lot to say that won't end in a giant rant about what I think of her and her total and complete lack of professionalism.

I have 3 weeks of my notice period left and I can feel that they're going to drag. I can't wait to be away from this place and the seriously questionable morals within it.

3 comments:

Andaloo said...

OK forget my diplomatic comment on the last post. Spend the next three weeks raiding the stationery cupboard and on your way threw the door on your last day tell her to kiss your ass.
Seriously, that sounds like a horrible situation to be in. I hope it soon calms down and you part on good terms. Good luck...again.

torrygirl said...

Thanks Andaloo - I had thought about telling her exactly what I think of her, but i'm not sure that would help my case since she's so lawyer-happy...

Anonymous said...

Just read what I wrote....did I really say "threw"!
Told you, my brain's given up since I've had to start using it again.

Hope work's going OK.

Post a Comment