DNA

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Apparently it’s now possible to live in a CSI-themed house by having your DNA sampled and printed onto a canvas. They’re pretty cool looking, and I’d almost considering hanging a canvas like that in my house, but there’s just the tiniest little voice deep inside me that has watched too many sci-fi shows and is whispering in my ear about government conspiracies and how I should never lick envelopes if they have my return address on them.
It would probably make dating a lot easier too - just take a quick look at your date's DNA and if you don't like what you see, just make a hasty exit.

I quite like the fingerprint art too – it would make it nice and easy if a crime was committed in your house for the detectives to separate your fingerprints from those of the criminal, because it would be magnified right there for anyone to see(can you tell I watch too much crime TV?).

The lip print art I'm not so sure about, because really - no one has lips that look like that. At least, not without the kind of surgery that involves injecting your butt into your face.

2 comments:

said...

Your DNA on canvas would be cool. People would be like, "What's that?" and you'd be like, "Uh, my self-portrait!"

Que-up Dexter on Netflix or wherever you got Northern Exposure... he has awesome blood splatter art in his office.

torrygirl said...

Blood spatter art sounds cool - although unlike the DNA thing you probably wouldn't want to do that one yourself...

Post a Comment