Photo5

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

This has been the absolute dullest week I’ve had in a very long time.

The only redeeming thing about this week is the fact that registration for the Canon Photo5 competition opened on Monday.

Without going into too much detail, the general gist of the Photo5 competition is that it’s a photography contest where Canon sends you out a box with 5 mystery items in it and you can take and submit 5 photos, each featuring one item.

I’ve been taking photos for quite a while as a bit of a hobby, and late last year I finally got myself a new camera – a Canon 40D. At that stage I had just missed out on registering for last year’s competition, so I’m pretty happy to be able to give it a go this year.

I should get the box in the next couple of days and hopefully that will kill some of the dullness around here. I can’t wait to get started!!!

2 comments:

said...

Such a cool concept of a contest. I didn't know you enjoyed photography.

I should check and see if there's a North American equivalent going on here.

Good luck!

torrygirl said...

Thanks! Hopefully there's something similar in the US, it's such a cool comp it would be a shame if they limited it to one country.

Post a Comment