Belated Thanks

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I’ve finally managed to write all of my thank you cards for the wedding. Better late than never, right? It was painful trying to think of unique and meaningful things to write. I sort of wish that I had just printed a generic thank you note and posted that out the week after the wedding. At least that way it wouldn’t have reached the point where people just assumed that the thank you’s had been forgotten. But I wanted to be specific about thanking people, so that it was all a little more personal. I just didn’t expect that it would take quite this long. I suppose a late thank you is better than no thank you at all.

Now all that’s left is to lick 52 stamps and send them out. Yum. Can’t wait for that. Ok, I’m lying, I don’t intend to lick ANY stamps. Not after finding that the wedding stamps for the invitations weren’t self adhesive and I had to lick over 100 of those little buggers. I suppose that’s the price I pay for being a perfectionist about my wedding invitations. I might just lower my standards a little for the thank you cards – you know, In aid of getting them sent out sometime this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment