A Serious Question

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Is it possible to think about a person so much that you inadvertently draw them into your life? How is it that after not thinking about someone for over 2 months and hoping that they were out of your life they can suddenly re-appear? It’s like the second I let her slip into my thoughts her evil little mind heard her name and materialised to continue wreaking havoc.

Ok, whingeing about evil women aside, I have a serious question:

Why is my spam always in Russian? How am I supposed to know what means of increasing my manhood are available if it’s in a foreign language? How am I supposed to understand the pleas of the Russian diplomat who wants me to help him transfer millions of dollar if I can’t tell what it is that he is saying? If I can’t read it, then it really is just junk and as such, the junk email folder is living up to its name in ways that it never really did before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment