Glasses

Friday, November 20, 2009

Last night I went and picked up my glasses, so it’s official – I’m a good and proper nerd.

Everything is super sharp when I put them on. I’m a bit excited about that, so I’ve been walking around with the glasses on reading things that are far away, and then whipping them off to compare, while exclaiming to anyone that will listen for long enough how good it all is.
I’m probably going to strain my eyes and need new glasses before the novelty has worn off.

I can’t believe how many things I just thought I couldn’t read because it was a bit dark at the time, but then found that with the glasses I could see them as though someone had turned the lights on!

I’m pretty sure that being this excited about my glasses well and truly seals my dorkiness. Bring on the pocket protector and suspenders!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment