Ha!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ha!

Last week I had a full blown argument with my boss, because he yelled at (that’s right, yelled, not asked) me to do something not by the book, despite having asked me never to let him get around the systems we have in place. When I reminded him that he told me not to let him, he went on a screaming tirade like a shitty teenager whose mother won’t let him go out on a school night.

Today his ‘sound reason’ for screaming at me and cracking the sads turned out to be a load of bullshit, and his incredibly inappropriate tantrum and insistence that we do things out of order has come to be totally unnecessary and has cost a lot of money.

I feel vindicated.

It’s incredibly petty of me, I know; but he was such a prick about it all that I don’t care.

So, Ha! I say. Ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment