Instead of Awesomeness

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I like to try to keep my blogging relatively upbeat when I can, but today has been one hell of a bad day so far. I was going to blog about the awesomeness of Australia Day, but instead I'm spending the day thinking about the fact that I'm pretty sure I'll be resigning from my job very shortly.


I joke quite often about spending a lot of time slacking off at work, but the truth is, I really do work my arse off - the nature of my job just means that it all comes in random spurts, so I'm often idle between tasks.

Today has been kind of a culmination of a lot of crap that has gone on over the last year that basically makes it seem like my boss considers my hard work to be reasonably worthless.


So I'm feeling pretty low right now. Australia Day awesomeness will have to wait until tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment