Not much going on...

Monday, August 03, 2009

Next weekend, if all goes to plan, I’ll be going with a friend to see the The Whitlams play at the Corner Hotel in Richmond. It’s been forever since I went to see a band play, and I’m a bit excited about seeing The Whitlams because Eternal Nightcap is one of those albums that just sort of lives in my CD stacker because it’s perfect for when you can’t decide what you’re in the mood to listen to.

Life is being suitably boring at the moment otherwise. My entire family has run off to various countries around the world for a holiday while I’m left here to keep on working through. My parents have headed to Malaysia, my Brother & his family are in England, my Cousins are in Europe, Aunties and Uncles in the Greek Islands. Even my grandmother has headed off for a holiday to Merimbula! And while Merimbula isn’t exactly an international destination, it’s still one more person who is on a holiday while I’m at home watching re-runs of MASH and trying to live off 2 minute noodles because I’m too lazy to cook a real meal.

At least I have the Whitlams to look forward to, although I shouldn’t get too excited yet because I don’t quite have my tickets yet and knowing my luck lately, they’ll be sold out already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment