Fast Food Filosophy

Friday, July 30, 2010

Why do places like McDonald's, Hungry Jacks and KFC have dining rooms in their stores? When it comes to eating fast food in place of a real meal, I have a very firm 'Fast Food Filosophy'* that to me, seems to make these dining rooms defunct.

My 'Filosophy' is that if I'm feeling too lazy to cook myself a meal or even microwave myself something from the freezer, then I'm definitely too lazy to park the car, walk into the restaurant and stand around waiting for my food to be ready. Why do all that when I can get the same end result from the climate controlled comfort of my car?

It seems like a pretty sound Philosophy to me. Long live the Drive-Thru**!



* that's Philosophy with an 'F', because everyone knows that when it comes to big brand marketing, you're able to use phonetic spelling to make things seem cooler to younger generations.

** Another excellent example of embracing bad spelling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment