R is for Random Facts

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I’ve told a few specifics in my A-Z of me, so I think it’s time for random facts that aren’t big enough to warrant an entire post. So here are 20 random facts about me.

  1. I have my nails done once a fortnight. I’d be happy to stop having them done, but I like the social side of it, so I keep going.

  2. The album I’ve listened to the most number of times is CAKE’s Comfort Eagle.

  3. I still get nervous when a good looking guy talks to me, even if he’s only asking the time.

  4. Feet freak me out.

  5. I’m the only person from my family of 5 who doesn’t have a given or middle name that starts with the letter M.

  6. I am super ticklish – to the point where I once kicked a masseuse who was trying to rub my feet.

  7. The only food ingredient that I dislike enough not to eat is cooked pineapple.

  8. I had my hair done yesterday and my new colour makes me feel hot.

  9. I’ve had a girl crush on Jennifer Garner ever since watching her in Alias.

  10. Internet me is less foul-mouthed, more outgoing and slightly shorter (by about 2 inches) than real life me.

  11. My favourite colour is red.

  12. I had my first kiss at age 6 with a boy named Leigh at the far side of the school yard under a big willow tree.

  13. I am way more gullible than I like to admit.

  14. I don’t like wearing shoes and would go barefoot all the time if I could.

  15. The boy I lived next door to for years grew up to be a pervert who went to jail for touching up little boys. He was a pervert even when we were both 6 years old and I feel bad that I never told anyone about the pervy things he did, although I feel certain that his Mum knew what he was like.

  16. I sleep on the left side of the bed. If I try to sleep on the right, I can't sleep through the entire night.

  17. I have more than 20 pairs of shoes but I only wear 3 or 4 of them. Even so, I can't bring myself to get rid of the rest.

  18. I once accidentally punched a stranger in the face. She was walking past as I stretched out to take off my jumper and I hit her fair in the face with my fist. She was a pretty good sport about it.

  19. I've never had a nickname. It's very un-Australian.

  20. I have been blogging since July '04 and not a single person I know is aware that I do it. I prefer it that way.

So there you have it - 20 very random facts about me.


This entry is part of my ‘A-Z of Me’ Series. 26 Days of alphabetically ordered random crap about me and my life. You can read the rest here.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment